Friday, May 7, 2010

Boys in Blue


Here are a few ideas which will inspire the room we will create for our two boys...





















I am certain that I want to put in rain gutter bookshelves so that they will have easier access to their books. I love what Beth of The Stories of A to Z has done with her boys room



We aren't sure if we will be able to paint or not although I really "Bluebell" by Serena and Lilly for the room..




One of the blessing in disguises with moving into a smaller space is that our boys will have to share a room.. Blessings??? I am certainly hoping so, perhaps it is wishful thinking that this will teach them lifelong lessons about being organized...

~Erika Ann

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the "rain gutter bookshelves"-will be "stealing it" for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
I am married to my knight in shining armor and we have two amazing boys. J is 10 going on 16 :) and K is 3 and always trying to make you laugh. We have recently moved from our hometown of North Pole, Alaska to Colorado. We will be documenting the process as start over and create our life and our new home.