Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Saturday

What a beautiful day out!! The boys and I assisted at a local 3k race by handing out water and snacks at the finish line. I couldn't help but snap a few idea photos from the hotel it was held at..


-This is in an entry way.. I love how it is paper however it looks like 3D.



Leaves layered beneath plexiglass... Sure I need one more craft project!!!



I couldn't resist this reminder that yes, we do in fact live in Alaska

We also played with making mini cupcakes.. Here are our rainbow cutecakes :)








Have a wonderful weekend!!

Starting over is simply a new begining ~ Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
I am married to my knight in shining armor and we have two amazing boys. J is 10 going on 16 :) and K is 3 and always trying to make you laugh. We have recently moved from our hometown of North Pole, Alaska to Colorado. We will be documenting the process as start over and create our life and our new home.